Location: Decatur, AL
Posted: June 2, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all plant safety rules and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Pack finished quality product consistently without any deviation from company rules and guidelines.
- Make labels for paper tubes or spools used in winding area for doffing.
- Perform computer data entries as needed to make labels and record information.
- Perform daily housekeeping duties which will ensure a clean work environment.
- Perform visual quality inspections of Carbon Fiber.
- Perform daily forklift operations such as loading and unloading trucks, transfer and stacking of pallets.
- Work necessary overtime, as assigned by supervisor to ensure all required duties are completed.
- Operate finished bobbin shrink wrap machine, in-line box scale.
- Shipping and receiving or materials.
- Shipping of finished goods.
- Achieve safety, quality, and production goals.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.