The individual in this position will provide guidance for implementation of quality standards within company. Conduct audits to meet customer, registrar, internal, and vendor compliance as required. Review customer documents to ensure compliance with quality standards. Review customer complaints and nonconformance’s. Create and/or revise documents as necessary.
• Manage cross functional quality projects to establish and maintain compliance with quality standards. Review internal processes to ensure compliance.
• Research and investigate containment root cause, correction action verification and validation.
• Provide oversight to supplier processes by conducting audits as necessary and submit corrective action requests for nonconformances.
• Conduct audits to meet customer, registrar, internal, and vendor requirements as necessary.
• Create and/or revise Quality Management System (QMS) procedures and controls to ensure consistent performance of processes and maintain quality of products.
• Provide review of customer documents and flow down within company.
Requirements Bachelor’s degree in science and 3+ years’ quality assurance experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required. Experience in contract review, new product qualifications, and development and implementation of quality systems, required. Prepreg manufacturing and testing knowledge necessary to resolve customer complaints and internal quality issues required. Personal computer experience in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Access, Word, and production management system experience preferred.